Menu

How To Buy Phentermine

If you want to buy phentermine diet pills online,
We Can Help:

Certified SuppliersCertified Suppliers
Top Weight Loss ClinicsTop Weight Loss Clinics (USA)
Endorsed By Phentermine.netEndorsed By Phentermine.net
Reputable SourcesReputable Sources

Buy Now

21 Day Fix Containers?

Have a diet program that has worked for you? Share it with our members!

21 Day Fix Containers?

Postby Erin25 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:47 pm

I saw a commercial the other night for these 21 Day Fix Containers. These are perfectly portioned color-coded containers that help you on your weight loss journey. I have always had a hard time with portion control so I was thinking that maybe these would really help me. Has anyone ever tried this form of diet and had any luck with it?
Erin25

Re: 21 Day Fix Containers?

Postby bizzybee » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:12 pm

I'm not familiar with the 21-day fix diet. Do you get 21 days' worth of those containers to pre-portion food out with? If so, I'd probably do really well on the diet; I like to plan and cook ahead.
bizzybee

Postby peanut » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:26 pm

I am going to Google '21 day fix containers' because we are in need of new food storage containers and I would love it if I could find ones that are single-serve size. That would be so convenient and make food logging so much easier!
peanut

Postby Dixie » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:33 pm

For some reason this makes me think of those lock-and-lock containers. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Anyways, I think any type of diet that promotes eating single servings is great. I'll look into this.
Dixie

Postby Vincom » Sat May 16, 2015 2:17 pm

:roll: what will happen after 21 days ? Your weight will be lost a lot or you will need another containers ?
Vincom

Postby Virgie Colander » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:16 pm

Vincom wrote::roll: what will happen after 21 days ? Your weight will be lost a lot or you will need another containers ?

After 21 days you have to start a new round of 21 days until you reach your weight goal. The aim of the program is to teach you how to eat healthy using the portion control containers. And you can keep using your original containers, why would you need new ones after completing the 21 days? I got this information from: http://www.moniquesfitness.com/
Last edited by Virgie Colander on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Virgie Colander

Postby HollyB » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:23 am

This is exactly what I was looking for - fixed portion containers. One of my friends told me that this is the most effective way to lose weight in a short period of time. I can imagine how much weight I can lose in just three weeks. Portion control will mean that I do not overeat and eat only what the container permits.
HollyB

Postby Jogger » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:35 pm

I don't they will help me much since I can easily reach out for other food once I have finished whatever is in those containers. It will be money spend on buying the containers that goes totally wasted. I would rather stick to a diet and lose weight.
Jogger

Postby Joan » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:00 am

This sounds like a pretty good idea if you're not sure about portion sizes. To be completely honest, I could probably benefit from something like this. Sometimes I think I know what the portion should be for something but when I actually weigh or measure it out, it might be two or three servings.
Joan

Postby Chebazina » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:45 pm

bizzybee wrote:I'm not familiar with the 21-day fix diet. Do you get 21 days' worth of those containers to pre-portion food out with? If so, I'd probably do really well on the diet; I like to plan and cook ahead.

I have read in the website http://www.followholly.com/ that you have to wash and re-use the containers for each meal. You get one of each container except the orange one, you get two.
Last edited by Chebazina on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chebazina

Next

Return to Share Your Dieting Program That Works