Menu

How To Buy Phentermine

If you want to buy phentermine diet pills online,
We Can Help:

Certified SuppliersCertified Suppliers
Top Weight Loss ClinicsTop Weight Loss Clinics (USA)
Endorsed By Phentermine.netEndorsed By Phentermine.net
Reputable SourcesReputable Sources

Buy Now

Bathroom Scales

Describe your personal experience with phentermine or ask questions for users who have used phentermine.

Bathroom Scales

Postby Greenstone » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:06 pm

I bought a scale a few weeks ago that tells you more than just your weight. Your BMI and other weight factors can be shown along with your weight, but it's just too hard for me to program. Does anyone else have one of these? Is it easy for you to figure out?
Greenstone

Re: Bathroom Scales

Postby HolleyC » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:02 am

I bought one of these too because I thought that this would be such a great scale for me to keep track of more than just my weight. Unfortunately, it seems like it acts up all of the time. You have to not wear socks and your feet can't be too hot or it throws the whole thing off. Plus, my mom has a similar scale and it seems like I get a different reading every time I check mine against hers.
HolleyC

Postby ScarlettAnn » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:10 pm

I would like to find some of these scales or at least an accurate set. My bathroom scales are always different from the ones at my doctor's office. Then, I go weigh myself on the scales at my pharmacy and those read something entirely different. This gets very frustrating!
ScarlettAnn

Postby Allie » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:45 pm

I threw out my bathroom scale one day in a fit of frustration and I haven't replaced it yet. I think my life has been so much easier without the scale because I don't weigh myself every two minutes anymore.
Allie

Postby harlytang » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:37 am

I have one weight scale and it is also hard for me for this problem. :D
harlytang

Return to My Experience with Phentermine