Menu

How To Buy Phentermine

If you want to buy phentermine diet pills online,
We Can Help:

Certified SuppliersCertified Suppliers
Top Weight Loss ClinicsTop Weight Loss Clinics (USA)
Endorsed By Phentermine.netEndorsed By Phentermine.net
Reputable SourcesReputable Sources

Buy Now

Extra energy in the evenings

Describe your personal experience with phentermine or ask questions for users who have used phentermine.

Extra energy in the evenings

Postby Disco » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:13 pm

I love the fact that even after work, I have energy in the evenings to be able to tackle bits and pieces around the house.
Before starting on my diet, I would get home from work and collapse on the sofa and do nothing!

Anyone else enjoying this aspect?
Disco

Re: Extra energy in the evenings

Postby alicia » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:22 pm

Is this from the pill or your diet? I have extra energy after I work out. For some reason working out makes me feel alive. I'm glad to hear you have extra energy though.
alicia

Postby gerald » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:27 am

I normally feel energized after a work-out and this feeling often continues to the next day. For how long have you been using Phentermine, if I may ask? At times, the correct mindset, when embarking on a particular medication, really helps.
gerald

Postby Disco » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:30 am

I must confess I haven't really gotten into working out YET although I do plan to join a gym and sign up to some classes soon. Promise.

This time around I've been on phentermine for about two months. It is my third time in all.
Disco

Postby LeilaM » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:45 am

I seem to have bursts of energy throughout the day that can only be attributed towards phentermine. I must say that my house has never been this clean before and I'm rather enjoying it.
LeilaM

Return to My Experience with Phentermine