Menu

How To Buy Phentermine

If you want to buy phentermine diet pills online,
We Can Help:

Certified SuppliersCertified Suppliers
Top Weight Loss ClinicsTop Weight Loss Clinics (USA)
Endorsed By Phentermine.netEndorsed By Phentermine.net
Reputable SourcesReputable Sources

Buy Now

No appetite for your favourite snack

Describe your personal experience with phentermine or ask questions for users who have used phentermine.

No appetite for your favourite snack

Postby Fluffy » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:11 am

Before starting on this diet, my absolute weakness was ginger biscuits. Any time of the day, I couid quite happily eat a stack of them.

Since taking this medication, I just don't fancy them at all. It's the strangest thing!

Have you noticed that you turn your nose up to your favourite snacks now?
Fluffy

Re: No appetite for your favourite snack

Postby Erin25 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:56 am

I haven't tried Phentermine yet, but I've heard from other people that this is a common experience. In my opinion, that means that the diet is definitely working for you. It takes a lot of willpower to turn down your favorite snacks even when you are on a diet so if this is helping, stick with it!
Erin25

Postby MiniMe » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:24 am

Yes I love this aspect of the medication.
It always gives me a kick when I have the willpower to turn any food down, but when someone offers me some chocolate thing and I say "no thanks" it really makes me proud of myself!
MiniMe

Postby Rain » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:28 am

I wonder if the effect would wear off when we stop taking the drug. It sounds like we will be dependent on the drug (lol). I usually crave for my favorite food when I'm in a bad mood, so I work more on maintaining a good mental health to avoid overeating.
Rain

Postby Disco » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:09 pm

I hope that isn't the case. I would love to be able to decline biscuits and sweet snacks even after my medication has finished - I hate having no willpower over food!
Disco

Postby meeky » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:02 pm

I have not started taking Phentermine but when I read stories like this, I get so encouraged. Snacking can become a bad habit and so if this pill is able to eliminate the cravings, then good riddance! I am also addicted to ginger biscuits.
meeky

Postby Greenstone » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:51 pm

This is pretty common and it has happened to me before. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are my weakness and there was a time when I couldn't even stomach those. That's when I knew my diet was working.
Greenstone

Return to My Experience with Phentermine