Menu

How To Buy Phentermine

If you want to buy phentermine diet pills online,
We Can Help:

Certified SuppliersCertified Suppliers
Top Weight Loss ClinicsTop Weight Loss Clinics (USA)
Endorsed By Phentermine.netEndorsed By Phentermine.net
Reputable SourcesReputable Sources

Buy Now

Debbie Downers

Describe your personal experience with phentermine or ask questions for users who have used phentermine.

Debbie Downers

Postby BiteSized » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:45 am

I was just wondering if I'm the only person who is struggling with this. I have people in my life who know me from when I was really overweight. Now that I have lost some weight, they are constantly criticizing me. They say that I am obsessed with losing weight, that I am not setting a good example for my daughters, that I don't spend enough time with my daughters, that I shouldn't give away my fat clothes etc. I'm at a loss as to how to handle this. Advice anyone?
BiteSized

Re: Debbie Downers

Postby MiniMe » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:48 am

Sounds like pure jealousy to me. It's a shame if some of the people around you can't be happy for you and instead have to pick at you, but try not to take it to heart.
Sadly, whenever we do something well for ourself there will be some that get jealous.
MiniMe

Postby LeilaM » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:40 am

Do you think there is any truth to what they're saying? Sometimes when I start something new, I get obsessed with it until the novelty wears off. Otherwise, maybe they are just jealous.
LeilaM

Postby Fluffy » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:17 am

"I shouldn't give away my fat clothes" - sounds like they want you to put the weight back on to me! In which case, yes, sounds like jealousy.

Easy to say but hard to do, but try not to take their jealous comments to heart.
It's such a shame when those close to us can't be supportive.
Fluffy

Postby standaman » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:08 pm

Anyone who isn't congratulating you on your weight loss should be ignored. Literally ignored; as in don't respond to them and turn around and walk away. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life--it isn't even worth your attention.
standaman

Postby ScarlettAnn » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:15 am

There's always going to be people who put you down no matter what great accomplishments you have achieved. I learned this a long time ago. Now, I no longer associate myself with those who only want to have a negative impact on my life.
ScarlettAnn

Postby Heidi » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:03 pm

Most Debbie downers do so because they are very insecure within themselves. I know it is difficult sometimes, but it is best to ignore what they say. You can also use it as encouragement to make you do even better so you can show them how truly wrong they are.
Heidi

Postby kloe » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:02 pm

People are afraid of others when they are succeeding in life. I don't surround myself with these people if I don't have to. I'm cheerful and try to spread my happiness to the downers!
kloe

Postby Greenstone » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:51 pm

You need to surround yourself with positive support. The main reason for losing weight is for your own physical health, not others' approval.

Lose the Debbie Downers.
Greenstone

Return to My Experience with Phentermine