Menu

How To Buy Phentermine

If you want to buy phentermine diet pills online,
We Can Help:

Certified SuppliersCertified Suppliers
Top Weight Loss ClinicsTop Weight Loss Clinics (USA)
Endorsed By Phentermine.netEndorsed By Phentermine.net
Reputable SourcesReputable Sources

Buy Now

Taking Pictures

Describe your personal experience with phentermine or ask questions for users who have used phentermine.

Taking Pictures

Postby Mulberry » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:06 pm

How often do you think I should take pictures to track my progress? Is it fine to do it every week to compare or will there be no big difference?
Mulberry

Re: Taking Pictures

Postby Disco » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:51 am

I think weekly is a good frequency to take pics.
You might not see much difference some weeks between one week and the next, but you can do a flick book of them over the months and I bet it would look great.
Disco

Postby Erin25 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:54 am

I take mine every two weeks. I started out doing it every week, but I was finding that it didn't show enough progress for me and I kept getting discouraged. I even print them out and keep them in a photo album so that I can look back when it seems like I'm not making progress.
Erin25

Postby Rain » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:16 am

I used to do it every week, along with checking my weight, and at the beginning I saw much difference before it slowed down. The result will vary and checking it too often may discourage you, so it's best not to go too often. Weekly or bi-weekly sounds ideal.
Rain

Postby Allyson Parker » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:28 pm

I am more comfortable with taking pictures of myself every few weeks. I find that if I take them too often, I am disappointed if I do not have a noticeable weight loss. This way, if I wait a few weeks before taking pics again, the weight loss is more obvious.
Allyson Parker

Postby Greenstone » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:48 pm

I would take pictures when there are changes in your size that are noticeable. It can be a very motivating way to track your progress.
Greenstone

Postby Allie » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:47 pm

I took my before pics almost a year ago when I first started on my weight release journey. I think I will take my 'after' pics at the end of December, marking one full year since I started.
Allie

Postby standaman » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:45 pm

IMHO (and experience) taking pictures frequently, while it might help to bolster motivation temporarily, will obviously not show the same level of progress as spacing the picture out a little bit will.
standaman

Postby Janice » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:46 am

I would prefer to take pictures every 2 or 3 weeks in order to see noticeable changes. Otherwise, I personally would get discouraged if the results don't show.
Janice

Return to My Experience with Phentermine