Menu

How To Buy Phentermine

If you want to buy phentermine diet pills online,
We Can Help:

Certified SuppliersCertified Suppliers
Top Weight Loss ClinicsTop Weight Loss Clinics (USA)
Endorsed By Phentermine.netEndorsed By Phentermine.net
Reputable SourcesReputable Sources

Buy Now

How much total do you have to lose

Describe your personal experience with phentermine or ask questions for users who have used phentermine.

How much total do you have to lose

Postby Disco » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:40 am

When I was put on the plan, the doctor suggested that I needed to lose four stone which is fifty six pounds. It just seems like such a huge amount to get through!!
Disco

Re: How much total do you have to lose

Postby BiteSized » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:24 am

I have 10 pounds to go. It's always the last bit of weight that gets to me, it comes off the hardest for some reason. I know you can do it, Disco! One step at a time right?
BiteSized

Postby Erin25 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:53 am

I have about thirty-five pounds to lose. I've already lost around fifteen pounds which seemed to come off very easily. I'm hoping that the next few pounds will continue to melt off and that I won't hit a plateau and stop losing altogether.
Erin25

Postby Disco » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:09 pm

It's my weigh in again on Thursday so hopefully some of that will have come off.
I try not to think of the whole amount too much because I just feel so overwhelmed!!
Disco

Postby lecrae » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:24 pm

Fifty six pounds is definitely a lot of weight to lose but I think it also depends on what you have set your mind to do. When I went to the doctor and asked about the Phentermine option, he suggested putting this idea off for a while. I think he still I believes I should go that route as a last resort.
lecrae

Postby Disco » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:54 pm

56 is a lot, I know.
By my scales this morning, it looks as though I've lost 4 pounds this past couple of weeks. It doesn't seem much but I guess it's something.
Disco

Postby BiteSized » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:00 pm

I also have to lose about 50 pounds. I'm doing this with the blessing of my doctor, my health is in pretty bad shape. Basically, I have this shot at life and I'm going for it with everything that I've got.
BiteSized

Postby Greenstone » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:45 pm

I have 15 more pounds to go, most of which is in my stomach, and then I'll be a happy camper. I base my goals on my BMI.
Greenstone

Postby Jessica Potter » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:05 am

I have been off and on this journey for what seems like forever now. I originally wanted to lose 100 pounds within a year, but that was a bit unrealistic for me. However, I have lost 40 pounds and kept it off and I am just going to keep trying until all the weight is gone no matter how long it takes.
Jessica Potter

Return to My Experience with Phentermine