Menu

How To Buy Phentermine

If you want to buy phentermine diet pills online,
We Can Help:

Certified SuppliersCertified Suppliers
Top Weight Loss ClinicsTop Weight Loss Clinics (USA)
Endorsed By Phentermine.netEndorsed By Phentermine.net
Reputable SourcesReputable Sources

Buy Now

Eye drops

Describe your personal experience with phentermine or ask questions for users who have used phentermine.

Eye drops

Postby Ross » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:31 am

What are some good brands of eye drops? I've been experiencing dry eyes lately and tried some of the more popular brands. They did provide some relief but not enough. I'm considering Refresh Celluvisc; has anyone tried it?
Ross

Re: Eye drops

Postby Kandice » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:08 pm

I tend to have dry, itchy eyes when fall first begins. I have tried various brands, but Clear Eyes usually works best for me. There have been times when none of the over the counter brands helped and I had to go get prescription eye drops to solve the problem.
Kandice

Postby Tierra » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:24 am

I tend to have dry eyes, too but, for me, the regular eye drops work well. Apart from that, there are some natural things I do for relief. I'd suggest placing a warm compress on your eyelids for about 10 minutes; also, you may want to increase the amount of omega-3 in your diet.
Tierra

Postby Ross » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:56 am

The regular type doesn't seem effective at the moment; that's the reason I'm considering the gel variety. I think I'll go ahead and purchase it as I need the relief so badly. And, yes, Tierra, my omega 3 level definitely needs a boost!
Ross

Postby meeky » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:39 am

Are the dry eyes another side effect of taking Phentermine? It seems people normally react differently when taking this medication. I have never experienced any problem with my eyes but I guess the regular eye drops would work.
meeky

Postby krissyt » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:05 am

I use ReNu drops because I wear contacts. I have heard that dry eyes is a side effect of this medication. I would just try some plain saline drops.
krissyt

Postby Ross » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:18 am

You're right, krissyt and wayne, dryness of the eyes are a side effect. I have tried all regular varieties but found no relief. I'm now using Refresh Celluvisc and it works well at providing relief to my sore eyes.
Ross

Postby Greenstone » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:33 pm

I haven't had that issue as of yet.......knock on wood. The generic brands, like Equate, work just fine for me. The ingredients are comparable to the name brands and it is much cheaper.
Greenstone

Return to My Experience with Phentermine