Menu

How To Buy Phentermine

If you want to buy phentermine diet pills online,
We Can Help:

Certified SuppliersCertified Suppliers
Top Weight Loss ClinicsTop Weight Loss Clinics (USA)
Endorsed By Phentermine.netEndorsed By Phentermine.net
Reputable SourcesReputable Sources

Buy Now

Stretch Marks

Describe your personal experience with phentermine or ask questions for users who have used phentermine.

Stretch Marks

Postby Nadja » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:25 pm

I am happy with the amount of weight loss that I've achieved so far; however, I started noticing some stretch marks around my waist and I really don't know what to do about them. How can I tone up my skin?
Nadja

Re: Stretch Marks

Postby alicia » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:55 pm

Stretch marks aren't toned up. You normally get them when you are gaining weight. You can try cocoa butter, that might lighten them up a little.
alicia

Postby Citrus » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:08 pm

Does cocoa butter really work for stretch marks? I have a friend who has been going for massages for that and they seem to have reduced.
Citrus

Postby Sternen » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:16 am

Massaging warm olive oil on the affected area twice daily can slowly fade them. Ideally, you would want to do this when the marks are fresh rather than old but it works either way.
Sternen

Postby Juliana » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:30 am

I'm having the same problem. I've tried using cocoa butter in the past and it didn't really do anything. I've heard that applying vitamin E oil to your skin after you shower and cleaning the area with a skin brush twice a week can do the trick too.
Juliana

Postby gitts » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:52 pm

I have had stretch marks for the longest time and they seem to only fade away a little when I use the cocoa butter. I got tired of trying every other method but I now think that different methods work for different people.
gitts

Postby Zuri » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:33 am

The best ways to tone up skin are to drink plenty of water and exercise. I've read that if you have dry skin it has less elasticity so it would really help to drink a lot of water . Another way is exercise because it improves circulation, tightens and tone muscles. It also builds lean muscle that help holds skin in place.
Last edited by Zuri on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zuri

Postby MiniMe » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:52 am

There are some good skin oils available from high street chemists which are meant to target and fade stretch marks. Surely one of those has to be worth a go. Good luck with it.
MiniMe

Return to My Experience with Phentermine