Menu

How To Buy Phentermine

If you want to buy phentermine diet pills online,
We Can Help:

Certified SuppliersCertified Suppliers
Top Weight Loss ClinicsTop Weight Loss Clinics (USA)
Endorsed By Phentermine.netEndorsed By Phentermine.net
Reputable SourcesReputable Sources

Buy Now

Dancing Or Walking

Describe your personal experience with phentermine or ask questions for users who have used phentermine.

Dancing Or Walking

Postby Greenstone » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:43 pm

Which activity do you think burns the most calories? Walking 1 mile or dancing for 10 minutes? I broke the question down in time frames because we all live busy lives and may not have as much time for exercise as we would like.
Greenstone

Re: Dancing Or Walking

Postby Eugene77 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:17 am

I think it really depends on the intensity of each activity. 10 minutes of salsa may burn up the same calories as a 1-mile walk. However, in creating a healthy lifestyle I think it's better for us all to get out and walk for an hour, with short bursts of exercise best as supplements.
Eugene77

Postby lola123 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:50 am

I like dancing but it would probably take more than 10 minutes to burn a good amount of calories. Walking is my favorite thing to do, especially if it's somewhere there is nice scenery.
lola123

Postby Mulberry » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:40 am

I think that dancing in general burns more calories than walking. Also, dancing is more fun than walking; at least for me. Try Zumba for example, you can burn so much fat in 30 minutes of Zumba and it's also a great workout.
Mulberry

Postby alicia » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:27 pm

If you don't have a lot of time, I'd say dance. Make sure it's a dance that makes you sweat. I love Zumba and Salsa. Either burns a ton of calories.
alicia

Postby jossie2 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:46 pm

I love to dance more than walk but I find it more of a workout to walk around. I wonder if taking a dance class, like Salsa dancing, would be a good idea. You could alternate walking on the days when you don't have dance.
jossie2

Postby Zuri » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:30 am

I have a day job and the regular walk to work has helped me achieve and maintain a healthy weight. I don't go to the gym or do zumba due to my busy schedule but I always do brisk walking in the morning. I believe that it is a deterrent against obesity.
Zuri

Return to My Experience with Phentermine