Menu

How To Buy Phentermine

If you want to buy phentermine diet pills online,
We Can Help:

Certified SuppliersCertified Suppliers
Top Weight Loss ClinicsTop Weight Loss Clinics (USA)
Endorsed By Phentermine.netEndorsed By Phentermine.net
Reputable SourcesReputable Sources

Buy Now

Grumpiness when hungry

Describe your personal experience with phentermine or ask questions for users who have used phentermine.

Re: Grumpiness when hungry

Postby Lowcarber » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:59 pm

I'd say it is pretty common for a lot of people to get kind of grumpy when they are hungry. Your sister sounds like a friend of mine. She doesn't just get grumpy, she gets downright mean. It must be a blood sugar thing.
Lowcarber

Postby Lisa N. » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:29 pm

I don't get grumpy, I tend to just get lazy. When I don't eat enough or when I eat too much I get the same effect haha
Lisa N.

Postby Cami » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:14 pm

I think there is a tie between being hungry and being tired. Both can bring out the grumpiness in me and they are right around the same level of intensity.
Cami

Postby Lowcarber » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:59 am

You should probably carry a protein or cereal bar in the car with you in case this happens unexpectedly. I usually keep something in my desk at work and in my bag just in case I suddenly get hungry and need something to eat. It keeps me away from the fast food places.
Lowcarber

Postby Greenstone » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:50 pm

This is one reason why people get off track with their diet. I get grumpy when I'm hungry and forget about the fact that I'm dieting.

Small portions throughout the day and water. Lots and lots of water.
Greenstone

Postby ScarlettAnn » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:47 am

If I go too long without eating and let myself get really hungry, I am not a fun person to be around. But then when I finally do eat, I have the bad habit of eating too much, too fast just to not be hungry anymore.
ScarlettAnn

Postby Carlie » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:59 am

I get grumpy whenever anything is not going well in my body, whether I'm hungry, sleepy, tired, stressed, exhausted - whatever the case may be. As soon as I'm fed, rested and relaxed, I go back to my normal self. I guess that's totally normal.
Carlie

Return to My Experience with Phentermine