Menu

How To Buy Phentermine

If you want to buy phentermine diet pills online,
We Can Help:

Certified SuppliersCertified Suppliers
Top Weight Loss ClinicsTop Weight Loss Clinics (USA)
Endorsed By Phentermine.netEndorsed By Phentermine.net
Reputable SourcesReputable Sources

Buy Now

Dark circle under eyes

Describe your personal experience with phentermine or ask questions for users who have used phentermine.

Dark circle under eyes

Postby posiimage » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:46 pm

When I first started taking it, I had dark puffy circles under my eyes! Anyone else have this problem? I realized I wasn't getting much sleep but never could tell if it was the pill or not.
posiimage

Re: Dark circle under eyes

Postby ysaguirre » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:55 am

Were you also having trouble sleeping? If so, that's where the circles are coming from. Both Dove and Avon make great products for your eyes and circles. I have that problem too and wasn't sleeping as well.
ysaguirre

Postby dell » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:32 pm

You can also try neutrogena products. Some major stores even have a small kiosk where you type in the problems you're having and they give you a suggestion on which product to buy.
dell

Postby Raindrop » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:32 am

That is not good...I know one main reason for dark circles under the eyes is constipation. You usually hear it's just lack of sleep, though.
Raindrop

Postby Bruce » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:35 am

Dark circles usually means poor sleep or door detoxing. If you are having sleeping problems, that is why.
Bruce

Postby Trent » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:15 am

I think this is not related to phentermine because I have not seen this side effect at all.
Trent

Postby Luanne » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:07 am

A lot of things can cause dark circles. I've gotten them in the last couple years because my eyes feel dry all the time so I am always rubbing them. I should not do that! Allergies can cause dark circles under your eyes too.
Luanne

Postby mystique » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:46 pm

Yes it can cause eyebags, so you need to see a doctor asap to get help on how to make that stop. This is what I have discovered so far.

"AskDocWeb: Bags and facial puffiness are two types of swelling and that is listed as one of the possible side effects of Phentermine that should be reported to your doctor."

Source: http://www.askdocweb.com/phentermine74.html
mystique

Postby Greenstone » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:54 pm

I never got bags, and if I got dark circles I wouldn't have noticed them. I have had those for years........long before this.

Any changes to your body like this though should be told to your doctor.
Greenstone

Postby Carlie » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:06 am

I'm no medical expert, but I have done a LOT of research about Phentermine, and I don't think your bags are caused by the drug, but more likely by lack of sleep. Rectify that and see if they don't go away.
Carlie

Next

Return to My Experience with Phentermine