Menu

How To Buy Phentermine

If you want to buy phentermine diet pills online,
We Can Help:

Certified SuppliersCertified Suppliers
Top Weight Loss ClinicsTop Weight Loss Clinics (USA)
Endorsed By Phentermine.netEndorsed By Phentermine.net
Reputable SourcesReputable Sources

Buy Now

The struggle of giving up bread

Describe your personal experience with phentermine or ask questions for users who have used phentermine.

Re: The struggle of giving up bread

Postby FatBGone » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:03 am

You don't have to give up bread completely. You can switch to whole grains. Or you can try some of the crisp breads.
FatBGone

Postby Janice » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:46 am

Bread was one of the most difficult things I had to give up. I was so addicted to carbs that I started having headaches every day for almost a whole week. But after that, my body started getting used to it, so I'm fine now. Just keep going, you will do great :)
Janice

Postby Lapin » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:51 pm

Yes, when it comes to giving up bread, struggle is the most appropriate word. I also agree that bread made of processed (white) flour is not an ideal food for diabetics - it's almost as bad as a dessert, and not nearly as fun. But giving it up can be dangerous too, because there's a bigger risk of bingeing that way.
Lapin

Postby KatieB » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:31 am

I honestly don't think I could give up bread, or cereal. I love cereal so much it hurts. I do eat whole wheat bread, and good cereals, not the sugary junk, so it's not so bad, but I couldn't give it up completely. I don't eat a lot, but I must have my toast for breakfast. BTW, if you buy whole wheat bread, the first ingredient should be whole wheat flour, or whole grain flower. If it says enriched wheat flour, you might as well eat white. Also make sure there is no HFCS in it.
KatieB

Postby Nadja » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:36 am

Giving up bread and especially pastries was the biggest struggle I have ever had to go through when trying to lose weight. However, it gets easier after a while.
Nadja

Postby Lucy T » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:29 pm

It seems that bread is a major obstacle when people are trying to lose weight. Furthermore, so is pasta. I’m happy I don’t have this problem.
Last edited by Lucy T on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucy T

Postby Lapin » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:23 pm

I'm starting to believe sugar really is the devil. :( There are so many of us who are dependent on bread, and I'm thinking this is mostly the refined kind that's been stripped of all nutrients. Even my mother, who's a diabetic, can't give it up.
Lapin

Postby KatieB » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:00 am

Lapin wrote:I'm starting to believe sugar really is the devil. :( There are so many of us who are dependent on bread, and I'm thinking this is mostly the refined kind that's been stripped of all nutrients. Even my mother, who's a diabetic, can't give it up.

I don't know. The bread I buy has no sugar in it, and I couldn't give it up. I only eat one slice a day, toasted, with nothing on it, and I can't go without that. I can go the rest of the day, except for a bowl of cereal in the afternoon, maybe, but I can live without it otherwise.
KatieB

Postby Georgie » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:55 am

I LOVE bread. I always try and give it up and usually when I do I feel much better and start losing weight but I always end up giving in eventually. Sandwiches are so easy.
Georgie

Postby bebe » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:21 pm

Maybe we should all define "bread" when we say it is good or bad! :lol: I don't think anybody would argue that packaged white bread is anything but junk, but there are SO many different types of bread now, and many of them are very healthy. I make my own bread with whole wheat, quinoa, nuts and seeds, and it is one of my main daily sources of protein and fiber.
bebe

PreviousNext

Return to My Experience with Phentermine