Menu

How To Buy Phentermine

If you want to buy phentermine diet pills online,
We Can Help:

Certified SuppliersCertified Suppliers
Top Weight Loss ClinicsTop Weight Loss Clinics (USA)
Endorsed By Phentermine.netEndorsed By Phentermine.net
Reputable SourcesReputable Sources

Buy Now

The struggle of giving up bread

Describe your personal experience with phentermine or ask questions for users who have used phentermine.

Re: The struggle of giving up bread

Postby Puma » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:40 am

bebe wrote: I don't think anybody would argue that packaged white bread is anything but junk, but there are SO many different types of bread now, and many of them are very healthy.

Agreed! I don't eat as much starchy stuff as I used to, but I am not going to give up healthy whole grains when they are a source of nutrients and a contributor to weight loss (the fiber).
Puma

Postby meeky » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:29 pm

I have never struggled because bread and wheat in general causes me serious bloating. The last time I took bread was almost 6 months ago and I have never regretted that decision. The part where you say that you have to hurry past the bread aisle is really hilarious though I completely understand your situation.
meeky

Postby cakefan » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:24 pm

It's a real struggle. I have not been successful at it yet. I'm a huge bread and potato fan. I've given up a lot of other things but not this yet.
cakefan

The struggle of giving up bread

Postby Essenceair42 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:12 am

Hi Noil,

Im with Jeremy......what oils did you have on your person that would make the drug dog go nuts on you???

Be well,
Susie
Essenceair42

Postby Zuri » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:39 am

I decided that I want to be healthier so I started eating less bread. I don't think I'll be able to give it up entirely, though. Eating less bread has benefits because I feel better now.
Zuri

Postby standaman » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:56 am

The struggle is real :) I know several people who forgo bread in exchange for getting their carbs from red wine. Personally, I think that having something to look forward to helps me gain ground on my weight loss goals. Beer/wine (in moderation) is a worthy goal for me.
standaman

Postby ScarlettAnn » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:18 pm

Giving up bread has been very difficult for me. However, I had already had to cut back on it substantially due to my diabetes. I have found a few recipes that normally include bread, such as crustless pizza and tacos using shells made of melted shredded cheese, that have helped a great deal with letting go of my bread craving.
ScarlettAnn

Postby Allie » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:43 pm

I've made a decision that I won't ever win the war if I try to deny my body the kind of foods that it craves, so instead, I just eat everything that I love, but I make it a point to reduce portions and fill up on lots of greens instead. This way it feels like a win-win to me.
Allie

Previous

Return to My Experience with Phentermine