Menu

How To Buy Phentermine

If you want to buy phentermine diet pills online,
We Can Help:

Certified SuppliersCertified Suppliers
Top Weight Loss ClinicsTop Weight Loss Clinics (USA)
Endorsed By Phentermine.netEndorsed By Phentermine.net
Reputable SourcesReputable Sources

Buy Now

The struggle of giving up bread

Describe your personal experience with phentermine or ask questions for users who have used phentermine.

Postby Luanne » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:47 am

I'm a carb addict and it's been difficult to stop eating bread. I crave it almost as much as I craved nicotine when I quit smoking. I have to walk quickly past the bread aisle at the store. I haven't completely given it up, but I do not buy it anymore and there isn't any in my kitchen at all. It's hard to get used to not just throwing together a sandwich. I feel healthier.
Luanne

Re: The struggle of giving up bread

Postby LadyLight » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:23 am

I'm glad you feel better despite the internal struggle, but why are you giving up bread? It's not bad for you in proper portions; is it easier for you to control yourself if you just don't have it in the house? I'm like that with certain foods.
LadyLight

Postby Luanne » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:06 am

It is bad for me. My blood sugar levels have been creeping up higher and higher. Bread is about the worst thing you can put into your body when it comes to raising blood sugar. It digests quickly and turns into sugar much faster than most other carbs and it offers almost nothing in return for nutrients.
Luanne

Postby Ronald » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:31 pm

I don't have an issue with bread, I never really ate that much of it but pasta is another story. I eat the stuff and I just want to sleep. You would think I would avoid it, but no. I am an addict. :roll:
Ronald

Postby BigLoser » Wed May 20, 2015 5:29 pm

I’ve always loved bread too. My best advice is not to cut it out entirely. It’s only going to make you binge on it. Instead severely restrict the amount of bread that you eat. This way you can still enjoy it from time to time. Otherwise you’ll hit the bread hard when you breakdown.
BigLoser

Postby Linda » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:00 am

I’ve had my fair share of problems with carbs recently. I never realized how many of them I ate in a day. It seems I crave them all day long sometimes. I’ve moved to whole wheat bread and pasta. Though, I probably eat a little more of it than I should.
Linda

Postby Rita » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:20 am

I loved bread and used to eat it everyday. But since the time I stopped eating bread I have surprisingly not felt any craving for it. The reason could be that I have incorporated a lot of proteins that keep me full all the time.
Rita

Postby Amy Lynn » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:56 pm

I have never been overly crazy about loaf bread so I didn't have a hard time with it when I gave it up. It was odd not having a sandwich for lunch for a while but now I'm used to eating a plate of leftovers instead. The carbs I have had trouble giving up are the really sugary ones like donuts.
Amy Lynn

Postby Rita » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:47 am

I love bread as much as I love red wine which is another thing I need to give up. I stopped eating bread about two weeks ago and it made a lot of difference. In fact I think the increase in weight loss is due to the absence of bread in my diet because I have no other way of explaining it. But I am glad that I did give up and it is such a relief.
Rita

Postby RolinaTes » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:59 am

Love the unusual colouring of your Crackers What did you ask for, to get that?
RolinaTes

Next

Return to My Experience with Phentermine