Menu

How To Buy Phentermine

If you want to buy phentermine diet pills online,
We Can Help:

Certified SuppliersCertified Suppliers
Top Weight Loss ClinicsTop Weight Loss Clinics (USA)
Endorsed By Phentermine.netEndorsed By Phentermine.net
Reputable SourcesReputable Sources

Buy Now

Walking at night

Describe your personal experience with phentermine or ask questions for users who have used phentermine.

Walking at night

Postby Luanne » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:50 am

I really enjoy walking at night but there are no sidewalks here and it gets really dark. I have seen people with that reflector tape on their bikes, shoes, and the back of their clothes. Where do they buy that stuff? Does anyone know? I was thinking a sporting good store should have it but that is a far drive.
Luanne

Re: Walking at night

Postby Artless » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:21 am

I don't walk at night as much anymore since we sometimes have people in our neighborhood that love to drive fast on our street. I would rather go early in the morning after everyone has left for work. Since we have some good hills in the area it is always a nice hike.
Artless

Postby Logan » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:01 am

Walking is great at any hour but walking early is better due to safety even in the best areas it's just better to walk in the morning.
Logan

Postby Luanne » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:34 am

I have to walk in the evenings to avoid the sunlight. I wait all day long until dusk so I can get outside for my walks. I guess I will try looking online at Amazon to see if they have reflector tape because I don't know which stores sell it and I hate to drive all over the place looking.
Luanne

Postby mystique » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:10 am

I think you can buy that stuff over here: http://www.dx.com/p/yfy-68-outdoor-sports-security-reflective-waist-band-wrist-straps-fluorescent-green-grey-227069#.VCUdp_mSySM
mystique

Postby Luanne » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:40 am

I appreciate the effort but those are straps. I was asking about reflector tape. I found that Walmart has it and so does a local auto parts store. Amazon sells it too. I went ahead and got it at the auto parts store since it was close and I wouldn't have to pay shipping.
Luanne

Postby Britanica » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:17 am

I personally wouldn't walk at night without a dog - in which case, I'd just buy a reflective leash and collar for him.
Britanica

Postby BigLoser » Wed May 20, 2015 5:30 pm

You’re going to want to be careful walking at night. I know from personal experience. Bad things can happen to you at night. It’s best to do your walking in the daytime if at all possible.
BigLoser

Postby Selena » Fri May 22, 2015 10:55 am

I use reflector tapes at night when I go out cycling once in a while. I found it on Amazon where I got it cheap. I don't like walking as it may be a bad idea in the area that I live in, though biking is no less safe. But I have to do some exercise and sometimes I am free only at night.
Selena

Postby Greenstone » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:47 pm

I think walking at night is a good idea from a motivational aspect. It's cooler so you want to walk faster to get the blood circulating.

There is always the track option. Go to a local school and walk the track. It's safer than sidewalks.
Greenstone

Next

Return to My Experience with Phentermine